Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cute Boys' Shamrock Tee


The little shirt I made for Ella turned out so sweet, I wanted to try one for the boys.


The shamrock is camo print and the wording is Marcelle Script at 275.

My cool dud in his "lucky" shirt!

Thanks again to Three Sisterz for their inspiration!!

Smiles!!!

Linking to:

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Such a great project!! =)

keri @ shaken together said...

LOVE the camo shamrock - my two Bugs would totally rock this shirt!

I also wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the Stylish blogger award! Check out the details here:

http://shakentogether.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

Keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

OMG--LOOOVE the camo version!!!!

Flannery @ Three Sisterz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails